Play like a Champion at three Championship courses in the South East including the host venue of the 2021 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open, Mount Juliet Golf Club!
Package includes two nights Bed & Breakfast and an Evening Meal at the 4 star Clayton Whites Hotel located in the heart of medieval Wexford Town. Clayton Whites Hotel is the ideal base location for our Champions Tour package allowing you to explore the South East’s golfing fairways.
You’ll enjoy an invigorating mix of links and parkland play as you tee off on three of the South-East’s finest golf courses;
- Mount Juliet Golf Club, designed by Jack Nicklaus and the host to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open in 2021.
- Bunclody Golf & Fishing Club, which hosted the Irish PGA Championship in 2019.
- Rosslare Golf Links with fabulous coastal views and a challenge to suit any champion.
There are no set dates and bookings are subject to availability. Price of €385 is based on midweek (Mon – Thurs) and a minimum of 4 people booking.
Champions Tour Package Details
- Two nights B&B at 4-star Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford
- Three rounds of golf:
- Mount Juliet Golf Club
- Bunclody Golf & Fishing Club
- Rosslare Golf Links
- One evening meal
Price: from €385pps*
Places are limited, so book early by contacting us today!
*Price based on a minimum of 4 people, midweek (weekend supplement available on request). Subject to availability.